Installation, Maintenance, Repair, Real Estate/Property Management, Site Personnel - Maintenance
$1000 Hiring Bonus to be paid on first paycheck!
How do you see your future? If you picture your future working for a leader in the multi-family industry with a fun company culture that supports your continuing education and goals, then this may be the job for you.
Hunters Hill Apartments in Dallas is seeking an experienced Service Tech for our apartment community of 436 units. This is not just a job but the chance for a long term career! We offer training in any other areas that you are interested, including training for promotion to a Maintenance Supervisor position. We also offer excellent benefits included subsidized insurance, paid vacation and time off, 401k, 40% rent discount and many more!
The Service Technician is to keep the property maintained and operating 24 hours a day; to implement and follow LumaCorp Inc. service programs, policies and procedures, including a monthly preventive maintenance program and inventory control log; must be able to assist in supervising the other maintenance staff and FOLLOW safe work habits.
Service Technician has authority and responsibility to perform the functions and tasks set forth in the following.
* Able to perform all maintenance requests, including A/C and appliance within 3 days
* Perform preventive maintenance and possible scheduling
* Make ready of vacant units, may include painting and carpet cleaning
* Assist Service Manager, if available, whenever needed
* Maintain a professional appearance
* Available for rotating call
Please email your resume or apply in person at Hunters Hill Apartments in Dallas (18081 Midway Road)
* 2 years experience in full-time apartment maintenance
* ability to communicate verbally and written with good English skills
* own tools to perform the job
* willing to contribute in other areas, i.e., cleaning grounds, painting, etc.
* maintenance training and have current CFC certifications and pool operators license
We offer an outstanding benefits package including 401K, medical, dental and optical insurance, bonus program and exceptional training programs.
Additional Salary Information: We offer an outstanding benefits package including 401K, medical, dental and optical insurance, service bonus program and exceptional training programs. We also offer a 40% rental discount (not required to live on site).
LumaCorp Inc. is a licensed Real Estate Broker and a member of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), The Apartment Association of Greater Dallas, The Apartment Association of Tarrant County, The Houston Apartment Association and a number of other local affiliates of the Texas Apartment Association. LumaCorp Inc. has been designated an Accredited Management Organization (AMO) by the Insti...tute of Real Estate Management.
LumaCorp Inc.'s three officers bring over 75 years of Texas real estate experience to meet today's challenging real estate environment. We have financed, managed and renovated garden apartment communities, retail centers and commercial space. Combined, we have directed property and asset management for properties with a total insured value in excess of $1.5 billion.