. The Painters is a valuable member to the on-site Lincoln team. Depending on workload and turn schedule, the position consists of a variety of duties. The following qualifications must be met before consideration for employment as Painters Assistant
1) Must be able to lift 80-100 lbs on a regular basis
2) Must be able to climb stairs/ladders on a regular basis
3) Must be able to operate paint sprayer.
4) Must be able perform prep work such as masking walls, wall work, ladder work, and paint with brush and roller, but not limited to work limited.
5) Clean up after paint crew.
In addition to the skills listed above, the Painters is responsible for completion of the following duties:
• Observe all precautions as outlined in the “Personal Safety” policy in the Maintenance Manual.
• Comply with all Housing Guidelines, OSHA regulations and any applicable laws in your area regarding health, safety, or environment.
• Working hours Monday –Friday subject to change according to maintenance schedule.
Additional Salary Information: Hourly
Internal Number: Lemoore
About Lincoln Military Housing
Lincoln Property Company was founded in 1965 as a developer and manager of high-quality residential communities. Their national reputation for successful management of their own properties quickly attracted a large client base of owners and investors who recognized the value that they could provide in development, property management and real estate consulting services, so they added third party management to their lines of service.
Lincoln Military Housing (LMH) was formed in 2001 through a Department of Defense (DoD) contract with parent company Lincoln Property Company. The mission has always been to increase the quality of military housing for our nation's servicemen and women. Since its inception almost 15 years ago, Lincoln Military Housing now provides more than 36,000 family homes for military members across the US. Lincoln Military Housing not only provides professional property management and 24-hour maintenance services, the company prides itself in providing community building activities free to all residents. Lincoln Military Housing is available for members of the Army, Air Force, Navy and Marines as well as Coast Guard and National Guard.
In making applicati...on for employment, you authorize LMH to make an investigation of your employment and personal history including conducting personal and employment-related references with former employers, neighbors, friends or others with whom you are acquainted. You understand that any subsequent offer of employment will be contingent upon the satisfactory completion of a more extensive background check occurring post offer. If you are extended an offer of employment, you must authorize LMH to conduct such further investigation including, but not limited to, a post-offer drug screen, a criminal background and credit check through investigative and/or credit agencies or bureaus of LMH's's choice.