We are looking for an experienced multifamily housing professional to join our team of property management professionals!
What you will do as Property Manager with our organization:
By acting as the business leader, you will be responsible for the overall operations and success of the apartment community while creating a positive and productive working environment for the team.
- Lead and direct all business, sales, marketing and customer service initiatives for the apartment community
- Motivate and engage your team, fostering continuous growth and development by creating and maintaining a positive and professional work environment.
- Manage and operate within the established budget
- Assume full responsibility for the overall performance of the community and for resident satisfaction
What you will get:
- Salary, commissions, and quarterly bonus opportunities
- Free training and career growth opportunities
- Paid time off includes holidays, generous vacation time, sick time, and up to 2 paid days off per year for working safely
- Health, dental, and vision plans; company paid basic life insurance and long term disability insurance; spouse and dependent life insurance; short-term disability insurance
- 401k with a generous company match
- 15% off of your rent if you live at a 1st Lake apartment community