Installation, Maintenance, Repair, Real Estate/Property Management, Site Personnel - Maintenance
Do you work quickly with minimal supervision? Do you enjoy fixing things and have maintenance experience? This may be the job for you! We offer excellent benefits and paid training and education in areas that interest you. Please apply for this position today.
The Maintenance Technician assists the Service Manager in maintaining the appearance of the property; to assist with the preventive maintenance program, and to follow safe work habits. Maintenance Technician has authority and responsibility to perform the function and tasks set forth below.
· Make ready of vacant units, may include painting and carpet cleaning
· Assist Service Manager or Service Technician whenever needed
· Assist Grounds keeper in maintaining grounds and pool
· Available for rotating call
· Assist in preventive maintenance/filter changes
· Assist in rehab of units by installing upgrades
· Reliable transportation or live on site
· Tools to complete job tasks
· Maintenance experience for at least 1 year
· Able to read, write, and speak English
· Training in at least 4 of the following areas: Carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, HVAC, carpet repairs, refurbish and cleaning
Must be able to kneel and stoop, dig for minor trenching, sweep for 1-2 hours, reach 2-3 feet overhead with 30 lbs., work outside in hot or cold extremes, navigate an appliance dolly with up to 120 lbs. up and down stairs, pull out appliances from the wall, work with small tools, handle heights up to 30-40 feet, test pool chemicals, able to lift 50 lbs., body mobility to include laying down and bending, and not color blind. Work with small tools, able to climb a ladder to access windows and dexterity to clean boiler parts Will need to clean gutters, and perform roof repairs.
Additional Salary Information: Excellent benefits package which includes subsidized health insurance, vacation time, personal leave, paid holiday, Long-term disability insurance, AD&D, Life insurance, Educational benefits, 401(K) with company match, 40% rental discount (not required to live on site), $1000 hiring bonus paid on 1st paycheck
LumaCorp Inc. is a licensed Real Estate Broker and a member of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), The Apartment Association of Greater Dallas, The Apartment Association of Tarrant County, The Houston Apartment Association and a number of other local affiliates of the Texas Apartment Association. LumaCorp Inc. has been designated an Accredited Management Organization (AMO) by the Institute of Real Estate Management.
LumaCorp Inc.'s three officers bring over 75 years of Texas real estate experience to meet today's challenging real estate environment. We have financed, managed and renovated garden apartment communities, retail centers and commercial space. Combined, we have directed property and asset management for properties with a total insured value in excess of $1.5 billion.