The Service Coordinator I holds a key position for customer service and resident satisfaction. Job duties include, but are not limited to the following;
• Assign service requests as they are received
• Schedule vendors as needed to complete requests
• Communicate with Service Techs on service requests nearing 24-hours old
• Alert District Manager of any requests that will not be completed in 24 hours
• Perform pre move-in inspections, assuring all turned units are in perfect condition
• Perform pre-move out inspections with residents. Explain any potential charges.
• Perform final move-out inspections to assess damages or charges. Take photos of excessive damage
. • Assure common areas and tot-lots are inspected and maintained regularly, including lighting.
• Monitor Key Track system
• Must be computer literate
• Professional image required
• Some college preferred
• Effective communication skills required
• Must be willing to work flexible hours
• Must be able to walk up and down stairs on a regular basis
Additional Salary Information: Hourly position
Internal Number: Catalina Heights
About Lincoln Military Housing
Lincoln Property Company was founded in 1965 as a developer and manager of high-quality residential communities. Their national reputation for successful management of their own properties quickly attracted a large client base of owners and investors who recognized the value that they could provide in development, property management and real estate consulting services, so they added third party management to their lines of service.
Lincoln Military Housing (LMH) was formed in 2001 through a Department of Defense (DoD) contract with parent company Lincoln Property Company. The mission has always been to increase the quality of military housing for our nation's servicemen and women. Since its inception almost 15 years ago, Lincoln Military Housing now provides more than 36,000 family homes for military members across the US. Lincoln Military Housing not only provides professional property management and 24-hour maintenance services, the company prides itself in providing community building activities free to all residents. Lincoln Military Housing is available for members of the Army, Air Force, Navy and Marines as well as Coast Guard and National Guard.
In making applicati...on for employment, you authorize LMH to make an investigation of your employment and personal history including conducting personal and employment-related references with former employers, neighbors, friends or others with whom you are acquainted. You understand that any subsequent offer of employment will be contingent upon the satisfactory completion of a more extensive background check occurring post offer. If you are extended an offer of employment, you must authorize LMH to conduct such further investigation including, but not limited to, a post-offer drug screen, a criminal background and credit check through investigative and/or credit agencies or bureaus of LMH's's choice.