Installation, Maintenance, Repair, Real Estate/Property Management, Site Personnel - Maintenance
$1000 HIRING BONUS TO BE PAID ON FIRST PAYCHECK!
We are searching for the person that is interested in a career and not just a job. We offer education benefits and on the job training, in addition to our excellent benefits package, to help you reach your career goals!
HVAC EPA certification NOT required. We will train you!
The Maintenance Technician assists the Service Manager in maintaining the appearance of the property; to assist with the preventive maintenance program, and to follow safe work habits. Maintenance Technician has authority and responsibility to perform the function and tasks set forth below.
* Make ready of vacant units, may include painting and carpet cleaning
* Assist Service Manager or Service Technician whenever needed
* Assist Grounds keeper in maintaining grounds and pool
* Available for rotating call
* Assist in preventive maintenance/filter changes
* Reliable transportation or live on site
* Tools to complete job tasks
* Maintenance experience for at least 1 year
* Able to read, write, and speak English
* Training in at least 4 of the following areas: Carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, HVAC, carpet repairs, refurbish and cleaning
Additional Salary Information: service bonuses, 40% rent discount if you choose to live on site (not required), /excellent benefits, $1000 Hiring Bonus on 1st paycheck
Internal Number: PCR
About LumaCorp Inc.
LumaCorp Inc. is a licensed Real Estate Broker and a member of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), The Apartment Association of Greater Dallas, The Apartment Association of Tarrant County, The Houston Apartment Association and a number of other local affiliates of the Texas Apartment Association. LumaCorp Inc. has been designated an Accredited Management Organization (AMO) by the Institute of Real Estate Management.
LumaCorp Inc.'s three officers bring over 75 years of Texas real estate experience to meet today's challenging real estate environment. We have financed, managed and renovated garden apartment communities, retail centers and commercial space. Combined, we have directed property and asset management for properties with a total insured value in excess of $1.5 billion.