Management, Site Personnel - Maintenance, Skilled Labor
Great Pay and Benefits!
Fantastic opportunity at The Crossings at Olde Towne, a Class A community in the heart of Gaithersburg, Maryland! The Service Manager reports directly to the Property Manager. The Service Manager must have an EPA Type II Certification or above and must be be CFC certified.
Responsibilities of a Service Manager:
• Maintain the exterior appearance of the building, hallways, laundry rooms, clubhouse and grounds to be pleasing to the eye of prospective and present residents. • Prepare vacancies for occupancy on a schedule coordinated with the Property Manager. • Return all service requests to the Property Manager upon completion. Leave a copy of the service request with the resident, stating what repairs were made. • Order and purchase necessary materials to perform duties within budget and notify the Property Manager of any variance. • Ensure maintenance department is operating in accordance with company operating standards. • Oversee maintenance staff and train as appropriate.
Requirements of a Service Manager:
• Must have strong HVAC skills, appliances and drywall experience! • Use various hand tools and test equipment. These items may vary in weight from a few ounces to 40 pounds. • As part of the daily maintenance routine, you may be required to move appliances from one apartment to another apartment. • Be involved in repairs to the building structure. • You will be required to perform certain resident service functions or make upgrades to apartments. • Ability to work independently. • Ability to direct and motivate staff. • Good customer service skills. • HVAC Certification, EPA Type 2 and above.
An exceptional benefits package which includes:
• Medical • Dental • Vision • Paid holidays • Vacation/Personal Leave • 401K • Life insurance • Long term disability • Employee Assistance Program (EAP) • and more...
• Potential for Incentives and Bonuses
• Drug Test • Candidate Background Check
Check out our site www.herculesliving.com!
*Hercules Real Estate Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Hercules Living
Founded in 1995, Hercules Real Estate Services is the parent company of Hercules Living, RST Development and Triangle Construction. We are a family-owned and operated business headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Starting with just seven properties, Hercules now owns and manages over 40 properties, including more than 8,000 apartments in seven states. Over more than 20 years, Hercules has emerged as one of the leading companies of its kind in the mid-Atlantic and southeast regions.
Hercules Real Estate Services emphasizes excellence, service, and a resident-first approach as bedrock values that influence every company interaction, no matter how large or small. While this may not always be the easiest way to do business, it's the approach that results in long-term success.