Lincoln Property Company (LPC) is the second largest management company in the country, managing over 400 communities in more than 30 states. Our unique combination of experience, leadership, talent, and resources enables us to provide a superior level of service rarely found in this industry.
Due to Lincoln’s excellent reputation as a leader in the industry, we are seeking a high level proven performer to fill a new Assistant Business Manager position and join the best Multi-Family team in Celebration. We are a company for people and about people. The only piece we’re missing is you.
Assistant Business Manager
Summary of Role
The LPC Assistant Business Manager will report directly to the Business Manager and be responsible for the monitoring of leases, rent collections/deposits, move-in/move-out paperwork and coordinating with vendors.
Key Player Qualifications
- High School Education or equivalent required. College degree preferred
- Active Licensed Condo Association Manager (LCAM) or Condo Association Manager (CAM) Designation preferred
- Fee management experience preferred
- Apartment management experience required
- Condominium management experience preferred
- 1 - 3 years minimum experience in an Assistant Business Manager role
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office
- Property Management Software experience (Yardi preferred)
- Proficiency with industry related data base management programs
- High energy level, Assertive, & Self-Motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess strong Leadership, Team Building, and Motivational skills
- Proficiency in math and a wide range of property management/accounting software
Summary of Position Responsibilities
- Tour the community with clients
- Lease and pre-lease apartments
- Complete lease/renewal paperwork
- Monitor all rental activity – posting rent, rent collections, eviction process
- Assist with resident and employee relations
- Communicate pertinent information regarding LPC policies with on-site team members
- Coordinate with contractors
- Assist the Business Manager with inspecting vacancies, adherence to Community Policies, etc.
- Assist the Business Manager with Condo meetings including set up, notice preparation, mailings, minute recording, etc.
- Assist the Business Manager with Condo notices including condo doc violations, delinquent dues, etc.
Core Values & Competitive Compensation - One of the Core Values at Lincoln Property Company is to provide our employees with strong roots and bright futures. Our commitment to your success is enriched by a competitive salary and incentive structures, along with outstanding benefits including paid vacation and sick time, medical, dental, vision, FSA and 401(k) with employer match.
Growth Opportunities & Recognition -Our employees’ continued growth is encouraged through on-going training opportunities, effective succession planning, and career advancement. Outstanding performance is recognized and rewarded annually at our Gold Medallion Ceremony. We recognize the value of each individual member of our team and believe it is our employees that make the difference. As a member of the LPC team, you are an integral part of our company’s foundation.
National Reach / Local Expertise - Headquartered in Dallas, TX, with regional offices strategically located throughout the country, Lincoln is a national organization with properties in over 30 states and 200 cities. This enables us to harness the power of a national footprint while maintaining a boutique, local presence.
Platform for Success – Lincoln has a tenured employee base, with many at 10+ years and counting, resulting in a stable leadership environment and solid platform for your growth. With the support and resources of a long-established, national company, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop both personally and professionally. Lincoln Property Company: A company for your growth and opportunity.