Working for Equity Residential means being part of a community and striving to provide the best in apartment living, speaking boldly about new ideas for innovation, and inspiring creativity in the ways we work together. That's what our Be.Think.Play.Live. culture is all about.
Under the direction of the Senior Manager of Pricing and Revenue Management, the Pricing Analyst is responsible for maximizing property unit revenue by analyzing pricing, marketing, economic and geographical conditions to develop, recommend and implement effective pricing strategies for a group of apartment properties within an assigned region.
WHO YOU ARE
- A Strong Communicator. Your writing, verbal, presentation, and Interpersonal skills are clear and effective, helping you connect well with others.
- Analytical. You are able to analyze financial data and present your analysis in an easy to understand format.
- A Team Player. You are united with teammates in your ability to collaborate on day to day activities and on large scale projects.
- Organized. You are flexible and able to work on multiple projects a time and have a strong attention to detail and processes.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Analyze competitive conditions for pricing implications and present results to property, regional, and corporate management.
- Assist in the creation and execution of an overall pricing strategy and the methodology of achieving it.
- Validate competitive survey input based on key performance metrics.
- Monitor property and market performance to assess impact of pricing action and develop future modifications for maximizing revenue strategies.
- Review and understand competitive pricing, pricing strategies, and property needs by occasional travel to conduct on-site meetings with property management staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Two years progressive financial experience in pricing, revenue management, analytical marketing or finance.
- Experience with Excel and the Google Suite of products (Chrome, Gmail and Google Docs) required. Some knowledge of MRI or other multifamily property management systems is beneficial but not required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to plan, organize, be responsive to inquires, and work independently as well as in a team.
We recognize everyone has different needs outside of work. That's why, in addition to a competitive benefits package (medical, dental, vision and paid time off), we offer many unique options to employees, like adoption benefits and paid time off for community service projects. To learn more, view our Total Wellbeing page here.