Lincoln Property Company (LPC) is the second largest management company in the country, managing over 400 communities in more than 30 states. Our unique combination of experience, leadership, talent, and resources enables us to provide a superior level of service rarely found in this industry.
Due to Lincoln’s excellent reputation as a leader in the industry, we are seeking a high level, proven performer to fill a Maintenance Technician position and join the best Multi-Family team in Orlando. We are a company for people and about people. The only piece we’re missing is you.
Summary of Role
The LPC Maintenance Technician will report directly to the Maintenance Supervisor and be responsible for performing various maintenance functions necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the community.
Key Player Qualifications
- High School Education or equivalent required
- EPA and HVAC certification required
- 1 - 3 years' apartment maintenance technician experience required
- Plumbing and appliance repair skills required
- Renovation experience is a plus
- Previous groundskeeping experience a plus, as these duties will be shared with the other maintenance technician
- High energy level, Assertive, & Self-Motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess strong Team Building and Motivational skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must be available to assist in after-hours emergency situations
- Must be available for night/weekend on-call duty
- Basic knowledge of computers is required
- Knowledge of Yardi is preferred
Summary of Position Responsibilities
- Must be able to lift 80 – 100 lbs on a regular basis
- Must have the knowledge and ability to perform the following duties:
- Plumbing repairs
- Repair/replace locks, smoke alarms
- Replace broken windows/window screens
- Appliance repair
- Electrical repairs
- Roofing inspection/minor roof repair
- Change A/C filters
- HVAC repairs (must have HVAC license)
- Carpet and pad repair/replacement
- Comply with OSHA regulations
- Ensure resident requested maintenance is completed on a timely basis. LPC standard turnaround time is 24 hours, unless circumstances dictate otherwise.
- Ensure all maintenance work on vacant apartments is completed within the LPC standard of 7 days or 5 business days
- Comply with OSHA regulations and applicable laws in your area regarding health, safety, or environment
- Assist Business Manager/Office personnel as needed in emergency situations
- Consult with Business Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor on major repairs, replacements and/or contracts
Core Values & Competitive Compensation - One of the Core Values at Lincoln Property Company is to provide our employees with strong roots and bright futures. Our commitment to your success is enriched by a competitive salary and incentive structures, along with outstanding benefits including paid vacation and sick time, medical, dental, vision, FSA and 401(k) with employer match.
Growth Opportunities & Recognition - Our employees’ continued growth is encouraged through on-going training opportunities, effective succession planning, and career advancement. Outstanding performance is recognized and rewarded annually at our Gold Medallion Ceremony. We recognize the value of each individual member of our team and believe it is our employees that make the difference. As a member of the LPC team, you are an integral part of our company’s foundation.
National Reach / Local Expertise - Headquartered in Dallas, TX, with regional offices strategically located throughout the country, Lincoln is a national organization with properties in over 30 states and 200 cities. This enables us to harness the power of a national footprint while maintaining a boutique, local presence.
Platform for Success – Lincoln has a tenured employee base, with many at 10+ years and counting, resulting in a stable leadership environment and solid platform for your growth. With the support and resources of a long-established, national company, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop both personally and professionally. Lincoln Property Company: A company for your growth and opportunity.