Lincoln Property Company (LPC) is the second largest management company in the country, managing over 400 communities in more than 30 states. Our unique combination of experience, leadership, talent, and resources enables us to provide a superior level of service rarely found in this industry.
Due to Lincoln’s excellent reputation as a leader in the industry, we are seeking a high level, proven performer to fill a Groundskeeper position and join the best Multi-Family team in Atlanta. We are a company for people and about people. The only piece we’re missing is you.
Summary of Role
The LPC Groundskeeper will report directly to the Maintenance Supervisor and be responsible for the overall upkeep of the exterior image. The role will consist of a variety of duties.
Key Player Qualifications
- High School Education or equivalent required
- High energy level, Assertive, & Self-Motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess strong Team Building Motivational skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Assist the Maintenance Supervisor and Maintenance Technician as required
- Some punch work may be required (previous punch technician experience is a plus)
Summary of Position Responsibilities
- Must be able to lift 80 – 100 lbs on a regular basis
- All duties will be assigned according to their urgency, including but not limited to the following:
- Keep property, management office, landscaping clean by inspecting property each morning and picking up any trash littering the grounds
- Keep mail rooms clean--pick up trash, sweep floors, remove dated notices from bulletin boards, etc.
- Replace lightbulbs in common areas and breezeways as needed.
- Replace all first floor window screens upon request.
- Assist with apartment make-readies as requested--trash vacant units, caulk, check appliances and smoke detector, replace parts, etc.
- Clean air conditioning vents and replace filter in all vacant apartments.
- Install, move and hook up appliances.
- Replace air filters as scheduled for all occupied apartments.
- Clean pool area--hose down area, pick up trash, straighten chairs, etc.
- Perform light painting duties as directed.
Core Values & Competitive Compensation - One of the Core Values at Lincoln Property Company is to provide our employees with strong roots and bright futures. Our commitment to your success is enriched by a competitive salary and incentive structures, along with outstanding benefits including paid vacation and sick time, medical, dental, vision, FSA and 401(k) with employer match.
Growth Opportunities & Recognition - Our employees’ continued growth is encouraged through on-going training opportunities, effective succession planning, and career advancement. Outstanding performance is recognized and rewarded annually at our Gold Medallion Ceremony. We recognize the value of each individual member of our team and believe it is our employees that make the difference. As a member of the LPC team, you are an integral part of our company’s foundation.
National Reach / Local Expertise - Headquartered in Dallas, TX, with regional offices strategically located throughout the country, Lincoln is a national organization with properties in over 30 states and 200 cities. This enables us to harness the power of a national footprint while maintaining a boutique, local presence.
Platform for Success – Lincoln has a tenured employee base, with many at 10+ years and counting, resulting in a stable leadership environment and solid platform for your growth. With the support and resources of a long-established, national company, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop both personally and professionally. Lincoln Property Company: A company for your growth and opportunity.