Tierra Vista Communities is located on Peterson Air Force Base and Schriever Air Force Base in beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado. Nestled in the rolling prairie of the Colorado Mountains, we have several neighborhoods for arriving residents to choose from with a variety of living accommodations to suit any family size. Our commitment is to provide the best accommodations and experience for our Air Force families.
To learn more about us go to www.tierra-vista.com.
This full time position is responsible for painting primarily interiors of homes but may include some exterior, common area, community offices, and building work.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Knowledge of surface peculiarities and types of paint and sealants for different applications.
- Knowledge of multiple painting methods including brushes, rollers and sprayers.
- Experience applying texture to ceilings and walls using an air texture applicator and hopper.
- Knowledge of proper protection of unpainted surfaces.
- Ability to assess a situation, gather information and use sound judgment based on information gathered.
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent preferred.
- 1-3 years trade experience or formal, apprentice, work related training preferred.
- A current vehicle license in good standing and meet the driving records standards outlined in the Company Safe Vehicular Operations Policy.
- Previous Yardi experience is a plus!
- Must be able to bend, squat, kneel, lift, twist, climb, reach, stand, walk, use hands for repetitive pushing, pulling, and single grasp motions. Must be able to lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must have the ability to load and unload trucks safely, climb and carry ladders, and travel by personal or company automobile to work location or to other designations as required.
- Must be able to work alone or with minimal supervision. Must be able to deal with others in a diplomatic and positive manner.
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is a fast-growing, award-winning national housing development and property management company with 3,000 team members working in 22 states and the District of Columbia. We offeropportunities for growth across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today.
We are always looking for outstanding team members who work with a passion for excellence, a can do results-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, responsible, customer-oriented individuals who are committed to improving the communitieswhere they work.
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. In addition to training and recognition programs to help you succeed, we offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, and a generous 401(k) plan.