Located on the historic Fort Campbell Military Installation, Campbell Crossing LLC is the premier housing community for Soldiers and their Families of the 101st Airborne Division, 160th SOAR and 5th Special Forces Group. Our families enjoy newly constructed or renovated homes which offer a variety of spacious floor plans, Energy Star Appliances and a team of professionals who pledge to provide an exceptional living experience. Campbell Crossing boasts four state of the art Community Centers with amenities such as Wi-Fi, Gyms, Starbucks, Boundless Playgrounds and Splash Parks. Our commitment to our residents, as well as our Team, local communities, safety and environment are proven through many local and national awards, making Campbell Crossing an exceptional place to call home and work.
Learn more about us at, www.campbellcrossingllc.com
The Service Order Manager is responsible for assisting the Director of Maintenance (DOM) and/or Maintenance Manager in ensuring maintenance standards are achieved and sustained at all communities within the project company. Oversees Service Order Department.
- Works with DOM and Maintenance Manager to ensure effective communication to maintenance staff.
- Responsible for ensuring that all new and revised maintenance policies and information are implemented once received.
- Assists in the identification and resolution of maintenance issues.
- Communicates daily with Maintenance department managers (COM, Service, Dispatch, Warehouse) to ensure appropriate goals and targets are met.
- Works with DOM to review appropriate weekly and monthly maintenance reports to determine if there are any current or potential issues. Makes recommendations for solutions and ensures solutions are implemented by appropriate staff.
- Ensures consistent and accurate communication between maintenance department and community/leasing offices.
- Oversight and development of service department staff.
- Conducts quarterly and annual performance reviews for all direct reports.
- Works with DOM to ensure that all contracts for capital projects and ongoing maintenance are structured, coordinated, properly bid and completed in accordance with company standards.
- Manages subcontractors and in house technicians for major repairs outside the scope of routine maintenance.
- Acts as Mold Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Coordinator. Manages all documentation, repairs and testing for mold issues.
- Evaluates property damage reports and incident reports and make recommendation for future actions.
- Manages scheduled curb-appeal and other work for entire project to include street-sweeping, pressure-washing, preventive maintenance, etc.
- May monitor and inspect the quality of work provided by subcontractors, in the absences of a QMT Service Inspector.
- May be responsible for duties of Service Dispatch Manager, Service Order Coordinator, Resource Manager and Field Supervisors in their absence or as required.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent. Vocational or college education preferred.
- 3-5 years maintenance experience preferred. 1-3 years management experience preferred. Prior military housing experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience HVAC, Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrical at "General Knowledge Level" generally required.
- A current vehicle license in good standing and meeting the driving records standards outlined in the Company Safe Vehicular Operation Policy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required and YARDI or similar industry software is preferred.
- Some properties may require employees to provide their own vehicle for business use. Mileage will be reimbursed.
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is a fast-growing, award-winning national housing development and property management company with 3,000 team members working in 22 states and the District of Columbia. We offeropportunities for growth across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today.
We are always looking for outstanding team members who work with a passion for excellence, a can do results-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, responsible, customer-oriented individuals who are committed to improving the communitieswhere they work.
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. In addition to training and recognition programs to help you succeed, we offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, and a generous 401(k) plan.