Resurrection House offers a lifestyle of comfort and convenience. The spacious and affordable apartment homes are located in the heart of Jersey City, just minutes from the area's best dining and shopping as well as public schools, train stations and buses.
Learn more about us at, http://www.resurrectionhouseapts.com/
Responsible for performing carpet cleaning functions in homes, community offices and common areas as necessary.
- Performs carpet cleaning function in accordance with schedule issued by management.
- Responsible for cleaning activities in common areas including Community Centers, office spaces and additional areas as identified by management.
- Responsible for carrying and maintaining all cleaning supplies necessary to satisfactorily perform his/her routine functions.
- May be responsible for other common area cleaning including trash pick-up, doggie waste station and community trash removal.
- When required, update work order status including time, materials and notes on mobile devices provided in an accurate and timely manner.
- Keeps supervisor well-informed of activities, results of efforts, problems identified/potential problems, etc.; recommends corrective actions to supervisor.
- Maintaining vehicle and vehicle inventory as prescribed.
- Works cooperatively and conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times when in contact with consumers, staff, subcontractors, monitors and the general public. Deals with customers and others in a diplomatic and positive manner.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of and adheres to the corporate/project policies, procedures and regulations.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all residents, families, visitors, vendors and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
- Commits to recognize and respect cultural diversity for all customers (internal and external).
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers with respect of differences in cultures, values, beliefs and ages, utilizing interpreters when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years of office or residential carpet cleaning experience preferred Certifications/Licensure- A current vehicle license in good standing and meet the deriving records standards outlined in the Company Safe Vehicular Operations Policy.
- Must own vehicle for business use. Mileage will be reimbursed.
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is a fast-growing, award-winning national housing development and property management company with 3,000 team members working in 22 states and the District of Columbia. We offeropportunities for growth across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today.
We are always looking for outstanding team members who work with a passion for excellence, a can do results-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, responsible, customer-oriented individuals who are committed to improving the communitieswhere they work.
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. In addition to training and recognition programs to help you succeed, we offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, and a generous 401(k) plan.