CORT is a Berkshire Hathaway Company that has been in business since 1971. We are one of the country's leading service providers to businesses and individuals in transition. CORT is the world's leading provider of furniture rental, tradeshow and event furnishings, and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the U.S. and in the UK. As an organization, CORT's greatest assets are
the more than 2,000 employees working nationwide.
Today, CORT has more than 100 showrooms, clearance centers and distribution facilities across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and a Global Network of partners servicing more than 70 countries around the world.
CORT is the nation's leading provider of transition services, helping millions of individuals and more than 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies with their event and relocation needs making a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
Execute sales strategy and initiate contact with existing and potential new customers to maintain business partnerships with the Multi-Family Housing, Real Estate, Office Project and other targeted industries to identify their needs and market appropriate CORT products and services to meet those needs.
- • Establish and maintain consultative relationship with new, prospective and existing clients;
- • Develop business proposals and follow-up strategies to support how CORT products and services meet the customer's needs;
- • Initiating customer contact thru route calls, cold calls, follow-up;
- • Business development through industry networking;
- • Consistent and effective utilization of SalesForce for account management and development
- • Associate College degree or 2-3 years related industry experience without a degree;
- • Ability to quickly connect with others and demonstrating exceptional customer service and presentation skills;
- • Ability to self-direct and work independently;
- • Computer proficiency skills and social media experience;
- • Ability to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen;
- • Must have local state driver's license and safe driving record;
- • Must have reliable transportation
- • Ability to speak, read and write English