We are a national developer, builder and manager of Class A multi-family assets in select markets across the United States, headquartered in Dallas, TX. With a history of successful developments and a depth of industry specific experience, the principals of the company have worked together for over 15 years and continue to create properties with well thought out designs in core markets. We take pride in our dedication to deliver properties characterized by luxury, quality and professionalism.
As a direct result of our continued growth, we are seeking New Construction/Lease-Up Property Managers to utilize exceptional integrity and dedication to assist in the opening of our new properties.
As a seasoned leader, the Property Manager will effectively manage and coordinate people, activities and available resources in order to maximize the successful operation of the property. You will work with the Regional Supervisor, Regional Vice President, company objectives, annual budget and corporate leadership to determine property operating objectives and plans to achieve them. We will rely on you to take a hands-on approach to any necessary duties to accomplish objectives as well as to facilitate the successful performance of others.
- Initiate and manage all core business processes, including leasing, resident relations, marketing, maintenance, budgeting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, vendor relations, selection and recruitment, and team development.
- Ensure all traffic, leasing, and occupancy objectives are met or exceeded.
- Ensure proforma rents are achieved or exceeded.
- Physically walk and inspect property on a daily basis, check on vacant apartments. Complete move-in /move-out inspections with residents.
- Ensure that market surveys are conducted on a regular basis and that competition is shopped regularly. Utilize market information to make strategic decisions for the success of the property.
- Welcome and show prospective residents the property utilizing Company leasing techniques and expectations. Demonstrate leasing techniques to the leasing office team and communicate expectations.
- In conjunction with the Lead Maintenance Supervisor, conduct on-site safety meetings to discuss relevant policies and procedures and other relevant safety topics. Ensure daily safety logs are maintained.
- Communicate policy and procedure changes with community team members.
- In conjunction with the Regional Supervisor, formulate budgets for each upcoming year and stay within budget guidelines throughout the year.
What we will offer you:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.