JLB Partners LLC is a national developer, builder and manager of Class A multi-family assets in select markets across the United States, headquartered in Dallas, TX. With a history of successful developments and a depth of industry specific experience, the principals of JLB have worked together for over 15 years and continue to create properties with well thought out designs in core markets. We take pride in our dedication to deliver properties characterized by luxury, quality and professionalism.
- Utilize Company leasing expectations and procedures to generate traffic, warmly greet prospective residents, qualify, determine needs and preferences, professionally present the property and apartment homes, utilize feature/ benefit selling, close the sale, and follow-up.
- Perform daily outreach marketing
- Maintain closing ratio in accordance with Company policy
- Perform follow-up and maintain follow-up records in accordance with Company policy
- Answer incoming phone calls professionally and handle accordingly, whether the caller is a prospective resident, a resident, an internal Company team member, or a vendor.
- Take resident service requests in a complete and accurate manner, route them to maintenance for prompt processing and conduct follow-up with residents.
- Ensure the leasing office, clubroom, models, and vacant apartments are clean and present a warm-welcoming image of the property.
- Clean, vacuum, and dust when needed.
- Physically inspect the property when on grounds, pick up litter and report any service needs to the Maintenance team.
- Complete all lease applications and participate in the verification of applications. Notify prospective residents of results.
- Complete all lease paperwork including relating addendums.
- Accept rents and deposits from residents and prospective residents. Maintain accurate resident records in accordance with Company policy.
- Update daily reports concerning notice to vacate, vacancy reports, activity reports, etc. on a daily basis.
- Organize and file all applicable reports, leases and paperwork.
- Maintain an awareness of property performance goals and progress toward those goals, including occupancy, leasing and closing ratios.
What we will offer you:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.