JLB Partners LLC is a national developer, builder and manager of Class A multi-family assets in select markets across the United States, headquartered in Dallas, TX. With a history of successful developments and a depth of industry specific experience, the principals of JLB have worked together for over 15 years and continue to create properties with well thought out designs in core markets. We take pride in our dedication to deliver properties characterized by luxury, quality and professionalism.
As a direct result of our continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Concierge to utilize exceptional ambition and drive to assist in the operation of our new community. We will rely on you to assist management in maintaining various tasks related to property operations, but with a concentration on customer service and administrative support.
- Provide professional and courteous service to all residents and visitors of the property.
- Enter service requests via OneSite, follow up with residents after work is complete, and work with maintenance to resolve recurring or ongoing issues.
- Work with ActiveBuilding software for various residential functions such as package deliveries, event notifications, and building announcements.
- Assist management with various administrative tasks such as filing, audits, and processing new move-ins, renewals, & move outs.
- Coordinate paint, carpet, window washing, and other services with outside contractors.
- Perform regular property walks to ensure the building and grounds are presentable. Ensure common area cable and Wi-Fi services are operational at all times and coordinate any repairs with management. On a daily basis, confirm that all amenity area equipment is functioning properly and enter service requests as necessary.
- Assist management with vacant apartment inspections.
- Accurately follow the company’s key control policy. Escort residents to their apartment in the case of a lock-out and accompany visitors such as dog walkers and housekeepers to apartments throughout the day.
- Issue guest parking and contractor passes in accordance with company policies.
- Keep front desk clean, organized, and secure throughout the entire shift.
- Receive resident concerns and take necessary steps to achieve a resolution. Communicate regularly and effectively with maintenance and management.
- Become an expert on all community features and amenities.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
What we will offer you: We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive hourly wage, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.