Merritt at Sugarloaf is looking for an outgoing, friendly, self-motivated, experienced leasing consultant to join ourhigh profile, top notch team sales team. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to show off your leasing and closing skills.
Located only one mile from I-85 in Duluth, GA, Merritt at Sugarloaf features 424 units and offers both renovated and non-renovated apartments. The property has undergone both unit and amenity renovations and selling the property is a breeze as it has a community lake with walking trail, community fire pit, two pools, and indoor outdoor cabana and relaxing wooded views. If you are looking for that next step in your career and an opportunity to make an immediate impact with a well-established yet growing company, apply for our leasing opening at Merritt at Sugarloaf.
Learn more about us at, www.merritatsugarloaf.com
The Leasing Consultant's responsibilities include, but are not limited to, building relationships with both prospects and residents, selling the features and benefits of apartments and the community, executing lease renewals, outreach marketing, shopping the competition, and providing outstanding service to our customers, residents and clients while also maintaining budgeted occupancy at the highest attainable rents at all times.
- Build relationships on the phone and in person in order to sell the community and deliver service that exceeds expectations.
- Conducts routine follow up to include phone and email follow up to maintain a 30% closing ratio.
- Manage the leasing process to include processing applications, generating leases, and walking unit prior to move in.
- Provides exceptional customer service to both current and future residents to include coordinating resident events within budgeted guidelines.
- Creates and implements a monthly marketing calendar to include social media postings, outreach marketing, craigslist postings and community events.
- Makes recommendations to improve digital and print advertising visibility to the Marketing Department.
- High School Diploma and/or equivalent is required. Some college is a plus.
- 2 to 4 years of sale, leasing, or hospitality related experience
- NALP or other industry-related certification is preferred, but not required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software. Yardi experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines
- Ability to work 3 out of 4 weekends a month
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is a fast-growing, award-winning national housing development and property management company with 3,000 team members working in 22 states and the District of Columbia. We offeropportunities for growth across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today.
We are always looking for outstanding team members who work with a passion for excellence, a can do results-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, responsible, customer-oriented individuals who are committed to improving the communitieswhere they work.
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. In addition to training and recognition programs to help you succeed, we offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, and a generous 401(k) plan.