Lincoln Property Company (LPC) is the second largest management company in the country, managing over 400 communities in more than 30 states. Our unique combination of experience, leadership, talent, and resources enables us to provide a superior level of service rarely found in this industry.
Due to Lincoln’s excellent reputation as a leader in the industry, we are seeking a high level proven performer to fill a Concierge position and join the best Multi-Family team in Charlotte. We are a company for people and about people. The only piece we’re missing is you.
Summary of Role
The LPC Concierge will report directly to the Business Manager and be responsible for performing various concierge functions necessary to enhance the overall value of the community.
Key Player Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year experience on Class A / Luxury hospitality property
- High school education or equivalent is required; Some college preferred
- Must have a genuine love for hospitality and assisting residents.
- Excellent English communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills.
- Excellent resident service skills.
- The ability to take ownership and see a situation through to completion.
- Ability to stand for an eight hour shift.
- Ability to work a flexible full-time schedule to include weekends and holidays.
- Maintain high standards of personal, professional appearance at all times
- Provide personalized service while maintaining professional relationships with all guests
Summary of Position Responsibilities
- Ability to multitask in a fast pace environment while maintaining high energy
- Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple responsibilities effectively with speed and accuracy
- Greet residents in a warm and professional manner, and maintain a friendly demeanor at all times
- Lease and pre-lease apartments
- Explain lease information to the client
- Entering results data into a computer system
- Walk apartments and community
- Assist with resident and employee relations
- Provide an insider's view of the community
- Provide assistance to guests including, but not limited to transportation, theater tickets, city tours, arranging pet services, arranging babysitting services, flower deliveries, restaurant reservations, etc.
Core Values & Competitive Compensation - One of the Core Values at Lincoln Property Company is to provide our employees with strong roots and bright futures. Our commitment to your success is enriched by a competitive salary and incentive structures, along with outstanding benefits including paid vacation and sick time, medical, dental, vision, FSA and 401(k) with employer match.
Growth Opportunities & Recognition - Our employees’ continued growth is encouraged through on-going training opportunities, effective succession planning, and career advancement. Outstanding performance is recognized and rewarded annually at our Gold Medallion Ceremony. We recognize the value of each individual member of our team and believe it is our employees that make the difference. As a member of the LPC team, you are an integral part of our company’s foundation.
National Reach / Local Expertise - Headquartered in Dallas, TX, with regional offices strategically located throughout the country, Lincoln is a national organization with properties in over 30 states and 200 cities. This enables us to harness the power of a national footprint while maintaining a boutique, local presence.
Platform for Success – Lincoln has a tenured employee base, with many at 10+ years and counting, resulting in a stable leadership environment and solid platform for your growth. With the support and resources of a long-established, national company, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop both personally and professionally. Lincoln Property Company: A company for your growth and opportunity.