Lincoln Property Company (LPC) is the second largest management company in the country, managing over 400 communities in more than 30 states. Our unique combination of experience, leadership, talent, and resources enables us to provide a superior level of service rarely found in this industry.
Due to Lincoln’s excellent reputation as a leader in the industry, we are seeking a high level proven performer to fill a Leasing & Marketing Professional position and join the best Multi-Family team in Orlando. We are a company for people and about people. The only piece we’re missing is you.
Leasing & Marketing Professional
Summary of Role
The LPC Leasing & Marketing Professional will report directly to the Business Manager and be responsible for leasing apartments, completing lease and renewal paperwork and resident relations.
Key Player Qualifications
- High School Education or equivalent required, College degree preferred
- 1 year of leasing experience, or minimum of 2 years' sales and customer service experience for those without leasing experience
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Yardi is preferred
- Strong social media marketing skills
- High energy level, Assertive, & Self-Motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess strong Leadership and Communication skills
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in math
- Willingness to work flexible hours/days/weekends
Summary of Position Responsibilities
- Tour the community with clients
- Lease and pre-lease apartments
- Complete lease/renewal paperwork
- Explain lease information to the client
- Entering results data into a computer system
- Walk apartments and community
- Assist with resident and employee relations
Core Values & Competitive Compensation - One of the Core Values at Lincoln Property Company is to provide our employees with strong roots and bright futures. Our commitment to your success is enriched by a competitive salary and incentive structures, along with outstanding benefits* including paid vacation and sick time, medical, dental, vision, FSA and 401(k) with employer match.
*Benefits only apply to full-time positions.
Growth Opportunities & Recognition -Our employees’ continued growth is encouraged through on-going training opportunities, effective succession planning, and career advancement. Outstanding performance is recognized and rewarded annually at our Gold Medallion Ceremony. We recognize the value of each individual member of our team and believe it is our employees that make the difference. As a member of the LPC team, you are an integral part of our company’s foundation.
National Reach / Local Expertise - Headquartered in Dallas, TX, with regional offices strategically located throughout the country, Lincoln is a national organization with properties in over 30 states and 200 cities. This enables us to harness the power of a national footprint while maintaining a boutique, local presence.
Platform for Success – Lincoln has a tenured employee base, with many at 10+ years and counting, resulting in a stable leadership environment and solid platform for your growth. With the support and resources of a long-established, national company, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop both personally and professionally. Lincoln Property Company: A company for your growth and opportunity.