Fogelman Management Group, a recognized leader in the Memphis market and multifamily industry, is hiring a Trainer. The Trainer will participate in a full range of basic training and development activities. The position will serve as a resource for delivering systems, programs and basic sales training classes, and will work closely with the VP of Training and Development in the development of new material and programs designed to support multifamily initiatives.
With over 50 years of experience, Fogelman Management Group prides itself in providing superior service to our residents and associates. FMG manages over 80 communities across the US and offers extensive training, support & opportunities for growth. Our company culture combines the fulfilling purpose of providing homes with FUN & innovation in a family-like atmosphere.
Fogelman Management Group was voted a top workplace by our associates in the Atlanta, Memphis, Kansas City and Houston markets and were chosen as the #3 Top Workplace Company in the US multi-family industry for 2017! We Are The Best For A Reason! For more information about our top notch, award-winning communities, please visit our website at: www.fogelman-management.com.
We seek candidates with the same values as our own – commitment to professionalism, integrity and the highest level of customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Trains associates on core classes including Customer Service, Telephone Skills, Leasing, etc. as it relates to the different positions on site.
- Involvement in evaluation and communication of the Mystery Shopping and Leasing Mentor programs.
- Training of Fogelman on-site associates in various basic classes delivered in person, via webinar, one-on-one, or in a classroom environment.
- Works with others in The Management Development Department where training is necessary.
- Other duties may be assigned