Lincoln Military Housing seeks a Service Coordinator for San Diego.
The Service Coordinator holds a key position for customer service and resident satisfaction. Job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for scheduling and conducting home inspections as it relates to the move in/out process, including pre-move in, move out, and final inspections.
- Responsible for assisting with the ordering and scheduling of vendor services.
- Maintains and monitors make-ready boards to ensure work is accurately distributed and meets completion time lines.
- Works in conjunction with maintenance team to ensure service requests are assigned and scheduled appropriately and completed in a timely manner.
- Provides residents with any charges related to move out/final inspection results.
- Creates purchase orders for all vendor maintenance services and products (i.e. paint, flooring, etc.).
- Generates work orders for make readies and other maintenance service requests.
- Assists with the closing of work orders / tickets once work is completed.
- Schedules and monitors water intrusion which includes communicating to residents, follow up and 3 day notices.
- Resident follow-up after services are rendered / completed.
- Promotes positive resident relations by ensuring resident concerns and requests are responded to on a timely basis to ensure resident satisfaction.
- Address and follow up on customer service concerns from Satisfacts survey.
- Assists with maintaining systems and logs (Keytrak, pest control, vendor/product logs, etc.).
- Performs other general office duties (i.e. phones, filing, special projects and assignments, as needed).
- Performs various administrative and computer tasks, email communications, input of information/data into various software and information systems (Payscan, Yardi, and other company-related systems).
- Assists with the distribution of correspondence / notices (3 day, move out charges, water intrusion, other important resident notices that pertain to maintenance services, etc.).
- Participates in property walks / inspections (grounds, common areas, parking lots, community rooms, make-readies, quality control, etc.) to ensure community is well maintained according to LMH’s quality standards.
- Participates in and attends various department or regional meetings, resident or community events, seminars, and other work-related events.
- Complies with all federal, state and local applicable laws, including Fair Housing, OSHA safety regulations, local applicable laws regarding health, safety or environment, and LMH Standard Operating Procedures and Policies.