| |Atlantic Marine Corps Communities at MCB Camp Lejeune and MCAS New River houses nearly 4106 Military Service members and their families.
Additionally, AMCC offers more than twelve neighborhoods at Camp Lejeune and New River offering a variety of duplexes, single family homes, and more!
Learn more about us at, www.atlanticmcc.com/BR-Camp-Lejeune---New-River
The Warehouse Specialist is responsible for receiving, stocking, ordering and issuing materials, equipment and supplies.
- Utilizes Yardi management system to manage issue and order all inventory and equipment as per WHS guidelines.
- Receives supply orders ensuring that product received matches purchase order in both description and quantity.
- Ensures materials, supplies, equipment and tools are properly recorded to work orders, purchase orders or tracking logs.
- Stocks warehouse with received materials by proper bin location.
- Ensures stocked materials are appropriately marked with inventory numbers.
- Issues materials, supplies, equipment or tools to maintenance technicians and contractors.
- Conducts and supports warehouse and vehicle inventories in accordance with WHS policies and procedures.
- Maintains neat and orderly environment in warehouse and surrounding areas.
- Retrieves materials, supplies, equipment or tools from local vendors.
- May be responsible for ordering inventory and equipment and coordinating orders with vendors for materials, supplies, equipment or tools.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all residents, families, visitors, vendors and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Anticipated Work Schedule:
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent required.
- 1-3 years warehouse, inventory or logistical experience preferred.
- Certification/Licensure: A current vehicle license in good standing and meet the driving records standards outlined in the Company Safe Vehicular Operations Policy. Our site may utilizes fork lift or other powered industrial equipment which may require additional certifications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office is required and YARDI or other similar industry software is preferred.
Monday-Friday, 8-5 with on-call rotation. Position may include Saturdays and overtime if necessary. Applicant must have the ability to be at work on a regular and consistent basis.
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is a fast-growing, award-winning national housing development and property management company with 3,000 team members working in 22 states and the District of Columbia. We offeropportunities for growth across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today.
We are always looking for outstanding team members who work with a passion for excellence, a can do results-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, responsible, customer-oriented individuals who are committed to improving the communitieswhere they work.
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. In addition to training and recognition programs to help you succeed, we offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, and a generous 401(k) plan.