| ||Job Description: || |
Contribute to the success of the organization by coordinating and overseeing the transitions of communities in and out of Alliance; provide necessary training and coordinate the successful take over for Operations.
The Key Responsibilities.
Transitions In & Out of Alliance
1. Create and maintains SalesForce records relating to each new and existing community record beginning with the initial acquisition/creation of record, updates to ownership or banking information and disposition activity in order to track all transition types.
2. Communicate weekly with VP's, RM's and New Business Associates to update Pipeline Report.
3. Manage Project Management (PM tool) within SalesForce to ensure departments are on track for their transition.
4. Track 90-day Transition Reports.
5. Communicate with all departments in regards to on-boarding process for communities in and out of Alliance.
6. Create customized reporting and dashboards in SalesForce platform to provide key information to meet the specific needs of multiple departments.
7. Assist with the functionality of the SalesForce records and reports and how they directly relate to the requirements set forth by the internal departments.
8. Coordinate the distribution and obtaining of Community Information and Set-Up documents to ensure that crucial information is received.
9. Resolve problems and research issues for Property Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Accounts Payable, Internal Audit, HR, IT, Ancillary Services, and Compliance departments on a regular basis as they relate to transitions items.
10. Create, review, and revamp all transition procedures and documentation as improvements or changes are made.
11. Request and maintain legal entity documents for the communities.
12. Purchase all collateral and external items needed to assemble Transition Boxes for takeovers, and then make sure they are shipped to the new community for the regional team to set-up, and track the Transition Box expenses - Invoice monthly to reimburse the 1215 account.
13. Negotiate with vendors to ensure we are receiving competitive pricing for items such as start-up collateral materials, stamps, leasing notebooks, policy binders, and interoffice envelopes, etc.
14. Travels and assists regional teams with Transitions, Audits, or Surrenders as needed.
15. Lends a hand with Due Diligence documentation gathering requirements as it relates to acquisition and/or sale of community
16. Provide assistance to regional teams with documentation, information and support for all community dispositions.