Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes almost 100,000 residences located in 23 states. As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, over 2,600 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago. As the nation's 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
Knox Hills is located on historic Ft. Knox. The post and surrounding areas offer a variety of shopping, dining and family attractions. Louisville is located 30 miles north of post and offers major shopping mallas, museums, an array of eateries and the legendary Churchill Downs.
Learn more about us at, www.knoxhills.com
The Director of Property Management (DPM) has the primary responsibility for the execution of the Management Plan. The DPM is responsible for planning, controlling, and directing the day to day operation of the property, and for maintaining effective and positive client and resident relations. The purposes of this position are to meet the objectives of Lend Lease and the Project Company (to include the Military Partner), to protect the value and integrity of the real estate, and to be responsive to all applicable stakeholders.
- Responsible for ensuring that all WinnHousingServices(WHS), Lend Lease and military partner policies, procedures, standards and reporting requirements are effectively communicated to all employees, adhered to and properly implemented.
- Responsible for complying with all company, local, state and federal safety, environmental and other applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensures quality of work of all activities including oversight and management of property and maintenance operations.
- Coordinates with departments and communicating information to employees.
- Ensures that buildings and grounds, homes, public areas, roads, parking areas, and recreational facilities are all maintained according to company standard.
- Responsible for meeting objectives of the project budget and business plan.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining good working relationships with Lend Lease, WinnCompanies and military leadership and teams.
- Actively provides stakeholders relevant and timely information for the betterment of the project company.
- Manages human resources functions including recruiting, selection, orientation, training, compensation, performance evaluation, incentive programs to maintain a qualified workforce.
- Resolves personnel and payroll challenges and keeps senior management informed as appropriate.
- Responsible for assisting in preparing the property's annual project budget and business plan for approval by senior management.
- Responsible for the implementation of and adherence to the approved budget.
- Analyzes financial and operating information and adjust business plan as necessary.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion and submission of the periodic reports as required.
- Oversight for achieving and maintaining budgeted occupancy goals including occupancy marketing activities.
- Oversight for all resident communications and marketing materials.
- Provides oversight of robust community services and resident events that ensure high-quality programming, education and enjoyment for residents.
- Oversight of the leasing process and procedures and ensure compliance with fair housing and approved requirements.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Bachelor's degree in business management or related field is preferred.
- 5- 7 years real estate, property management or maintenance experience required and 3 -5 years management experience required. Prior military housing experience is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required and YARDI or other similar industry software is preferred.
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is a fast-growing, award-winning national housing development and property management company with 3,000 team members working in 22 states and the District of Columbia. We offeropportunities for growth across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today.
We are always looking for outstanding team members who work with a passion for excellence, a can do results-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, responsible, customer-oriented individuals who are committed to improving the communitieswhere they work.
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. In addition to training and recognition programs to help you succeed, we offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, and a generous 401(k) plan.