We are searching for a skilled, dynamic and motivated Senior Property Manager for multiple buildings in Bronx, NY. This is a critical, high-profile role which requires a level of aptitude in all aspects of property operations, including maintenance, security, leasing, rent collection, financial reporting, tenant relations, etc.
- Planning, controlling and directing the day to day operations of the property
- Maintaining effective and harmonious resident and owner relations
- Meet the financial objectives of the ownership and management
- Protect the value and integrity of the real estate
- Be responsive to all applicable government agency standards and requirements
- High degree of integrity and skills including communication, computer literacy, and building operations are essential.
- On-site experience with affordable housing portfolios at least 500 units in size
- HOME Program (or LIHTC)
- Rent Stabilization
- Tenant-Based Section 8 through NYCHA and HPD
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Yardi Voyager experience a plus
- Excellent customer service with a sales-driven attitude
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is a fast-growing, award-winning national housing development and property management company with 3,000 team members working in 22 states and the District of Columbia. We offeropportunities for growth across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today.
We are always looking for outstanding team members who work with a passion for excellence, a can do results-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, responsible, customer-oriented individuals who are committed to improving the communitieswhere they work.
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. In addition to training and recognition programs to help you succeed, we offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, and a generous 401(k) plan.