Located on the historic Fort Campbell Military Installation, Campbell Crossing LLC is the premier housing community for Soldiers and their Families of the 101st Airborne Division, 160th SOAR and 5th Special Forces Group. Our families enjoy newly constructed or renovated homes which offer a variety of spacious floor plans, Energy Star Appliances and a team of professionals who pledge to provide an exceptional living experience. Campbell Crossing boasts four state of the art Community Centers with amenities such as Wi-Fi, Gyms, Starbucks, Boundless Playgrounds and Splash Parks. Our commitment to our residents, as well as our Team, local communities, safety and environment are proven through many local and national awards, making Campbell Crossing an exceptional place to call home and work.
Learn more about us at, www.campbellcrossingllc.com
Primary responsibility is to perform maintenance functions in the community, including rental units, office buildings, residential areas, grounds and parking lots. Perform general maintenance and repair of building structures and associated mechanical, electrical, plumbing, sanitary systems and equipment. Ensure that all service is performed safely and results in favorable customer feedback which is documented by favorable customer service survey results.
- Responds to service calls, complete COM work and other property maintenance requirements.
- Provide maintenance of property. Duties include, but are not limited to cleaning, painting, interior/exterior decorating and maintenance, lawn maintenance, debris removal, plumbing, electrical work, smoke detector maintenance, repair or replacement of lights, roof repairs, heating/air systems maintenance, appliance repairs, etc.
- Transport, install and connect stoves, refrigerators, dishwashers and other electrical and gas appliances.
- On-call emergency repairs and completes repairs as directed by immediate supervisor or other organization management representatives.
- Loads and unloads trucks and other conveyances; moves supplies and materials to proper location by wheelbarrows or hand trucks; stacks materials for storage or binning; collects refuse and salvageable materials.
- Transports equipment, furnishings and appliances to job sites.
- Repair and fabricate window and door screens and frames
- Digs, fills and tamps earth excavations; levels grounds using pick, shovel, tamper and rake; shovels concrete; cleans culverts and ditches; cuts tree and brush; operate power tools and lawn mowers.
- Removes floor tile, sheet vinyl, ceramic floor tile and plywood. Removes damaged drywall.
- Operate power blowers or use brooms to clean roof tops, sidewalks and driveways of leaves and debris. Ensures work-site clean up.
- Completes and submits all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- When required, update work order status including time, materials and notes on mobile devices provided in an accurate and timely manner.
- Keeps supervisor well-informed of activities, results of efforts, problems identified/potential problems, etc.; recommends corrective actions to supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A Technician 1 (may be subdivided in two ranges) must demonstrate competency in at least one or two of the above trades. 1 - 2 years of experience is preferred. o Electrical o Plumbing o HVAC o Appliance Repair o Carpentry & Masonry o Painting o Flooring
- Ability to work effectively and positively with team members, military families, and individuals at all levels of different organizations.
- Aptitude for planning, organizing and prioritizing work, using sound judgment in decision making and problem solving while being able to meet deadlines.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Vocational or College education preferred.
- At least one year of facilities or residential maintenance experience or experience in one trade specialty. 2 years' experience preferred.
- Duck cleaning experience is a plus!
- Certification in one or more of the above trades preferred. HVAC competency requires a federal certification. A skills test may be requested to confirm competencies. First Aid/CPR preferred.
- Ability to utilize a mobile device including applications, email and internet.
- Every employee must have a current vehicle license in good standing and meet the driving records standards outlined in the Company Safe Vehicular Operations Policy Technicians will provide tools and equipment necessary to perform their daily job duties.
- The following items are some examples of technician provided tools and equipment including: Basic Hand Tools: Hammers, screwdrivers, hand saw, pliers, wrenches, tape measure Trade-Specific Hand Tools: Multi-meter, Tube cutter, Torch, Level, HVAC gauges Small Power Tools: Drill, Sawz-All, Sander, Power Saws. Expendable items such as drill bits and blades are available in the warehouse. With management approval, rechargeable batteries for cordless tools and equipment may be reimbursed through the project using the employee reimbursement process. Personal tools that are damages are the responsibility of the employee.
- Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm. Candidate must be flexible and be able to work overtime and weekends as required.
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is a fast-growing, award-winning national housing development and property management company with 3,000 team members working in 22 states and the District of Columbia. We offeropportunities for growth across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today.
We are always looking for outstanding team members who work with a passion for excellence, a can do results-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, responsible, customer-oriented individuals who are committed to improving the communitieswhere they work.
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. In addition to training and recognition programs to help you succeed, we offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, and a generous 401(k) plan.