Monarch Investment is looking for a unique person for a unique opportunity. Monarch is among the top 50 multifamily owners in the country and named a 2017 Top Workplace. We are looking for an in-house recruiter to help scout new team members for our growing company.
The right person will be located at our home office in Franktown, CO and travel to regions in need. Approximately 25% +/- travel may be required.
We believe that each team member contributes directly to the growth and success of our company and believe that our teams are what set us apart from our competition. If you are skilled and a hard worker, then prepare yourself for the next chapter in your life.
This position is responsible for the direct recruitment of team members throughout Monarchs organization, primarily for on-site personnel at properties.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting managers in hiring team members
- Responsible for analyzing job search requests and presenting a job search plan to managers
- Responsible for implementing approved job search plan
- Edit, write and develop custom content for searches based on company approved templates and original thought
- Responsible for sourcing applicants both online and in-person
- Responsible for reviewing applicants, initial contact, interviews and presenting the top applicants for a particular position to managers
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies
- Manage all activities within Monarchs in-house Applicant Tracking System (ATS) platform Jobvite
- Attend Career Fairs, Expos, Trade School events and other related outreach
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years in multifamily housing required
- 2+ years' experience in recruitment, sales, marketing or in a hiring role such as a manger required
- Demonstrated computer skills, proficient in spreadsheets, word processing and other office software
- Must be able to write job search content clearly and professionally
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and possess strong work ethics.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience preferred:
- Sales experience preferred
- Marketing experience preferred
- Recruiting and/or Human Resource experience preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Potential per hire bonus
- Paid education/training programs
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Housing Discounts
AND the BEST company culture you will find!
Change your career, your life trajectory TODAY!
Equal Opportunity Employer