Mobile Fluid Recovery offers a mobile recycling service that utilizes patented technology to separate liquids from solids in industrial and hazardous waste streams. This reduces or eliminates the waste shipped to a landfill and allows both the liquid and solid to be managed more economically and sustainably. We are seeking a Driver / Service Technician in the Greenville, SC area who will perform recycling services at our customer's locations including classifying, sorting, loading, unloading and packaging various waste materials including oil absorbents and wipes, rags or debris contaminated with solvents or corrosive material. We provide complete on the job training and offer competitive salary and benefits.
The ideal candidate will possess the following (not mandatory):
- High School Diploma
- Strong mechanical background
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and make mechanical/electrical repairs
- Superior communication skills
- 2 years truck driving experience
- Ability to operate company vehicle in a safe, efficient and courteous manner
- Valid driver's license, Maintain DOT paperwork (log book, inspections, etc.)
- Work safely with hazardous waste / hazardous materials
- 75% overnight travel is possible
- Some overtime work required
- Lift up to 100 lbs.
- Operate related equipment (forklift, drum dolly, etc.)
- Pass drug screen, physical, Homeland Security background and DMV check
- Ability to work in an indoor and outdoor environment
- Ability to wear and work in personal protective equipment including a full face respirator,
- Working knowledge of modern communication equipment (cell phone, email, GPS, word, excel etc.)
- Class B Driver's License
- DOT, OSHA and HAZWOPER training
- Knowledge of RCRA regulations
- Experience in the hazardous waste or related industry
- Safety-minded and detail- oriented
- Will thrive in a team based organization
This job description indicates in general the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions (as covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act) expected of an incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of an incumbent. An incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
About the Company
Mobile Fluid Recovery (MFR) is changing the way in which companies manage their oil and solvent contaminated wipes and absorbents. Our patented centrifuge process is performed onsite at the customer's location and "spins" liquid wastes out of the wipes or absorbent(s). The direct result is a significant waste, liability and cost reduction for our customers. Many of them realize a 30-50% savings in absorbent replacement and hazardous waste disposal costs. The customer is able to recover the liquid portion of the waste stream to reuse or sell it. They can also reuse the absorbent material multiple times. Once the absorbents reach the end of their useful life, MFR will remove them and place them in a recycling program. Our process has no byproducts, so nothing is placed in a landfill.
The senior management team has over 40 years of experience in the waste industry. Most of those years have been focused on finding sustainable solutions for waste management. We take great pride in providing an innovative and efficient alternative to traditional waste disposal.
"Our mission is to provide sustainable green solutions to traditional waste disposal of oil and solvent sorbents."
Mobile Fluid Recovery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.