Installation, Maintenance, Repair, Real Estate/Property Management, Site Personnel - Maintenance
Come Grow with us! We're developing, building and managing exciting careers...and creating a new generation of leaders! A trailblazer in multi-family property management for over 33 years is looking for our next team member!
* Daily supervision of Maintenance staff members including delegation of work orders, special projects and time management techniques
* Inspection and oversight of existing and completed work orders
* HVAC, plumbing, electrical, appliance and all other service requests
* Mentoring and training new and existing maintenance staff members
* Involvement with interviewing and selection of new maintenance team members
* Assists in budget preparation for maintenance expenses
The Maintenance Supervisor must have previous maintenance supervisory experience as well as excellent customer service and computer skills. Candidate must have extensive knowledge of plumbing systems, appliances, water heaters, air conditioning units. Candidate should have experience with plumbing, electrical, appliances, and apartment turns.
The ideal candidate will also have an HVAC / EPA Type II or Type III Universal Certification and be available for rotating on-call purposes.
We offer an outstanding benefits package including 401K, medical, dental and optical insurance, bonus program and exceptional training programs.
Additional Salary Information: We offer an outstanding benefits package including 401K, medical, dental and optical insurance, service bonus program and exceptional training programs. We also offer a 50% rental discount (not required to live on site).