Seeking a talented and dedicated Leasing Associate!
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as a Leasing Associate at our beautiful Springs at McDonough residential apartment community in McDonough, GA.
This position is empowered to drive their own success by achieving leasing goals and building professional relationships with prospective and current residents. Our leasing associates make a lasting impact by helping people find the perfect home and by demonstrating an unparalleled commitment to customer service and resident satisfaction.
What You Will Do:
* Manage the sales process from start to finish, identifying the needs of potential residents and addressing those needs to close the sale.
* Demonstrate an all-inclusive understanding of pricing, floor plans, amenities, and other offerings the community provides while touring prospects
* Follow-up on phone and internet inquiries from prospects and leads
* Utilize your creativity to assist with outreach marketing and planning of resident events and functions
* Prepare lease agreements and maintain records using the most innovative online tools and systems
Continental is a great place to work, as shown by our six consecutive Top Workplace awards. Here are some of the reasons that our employees vote for us as a Top Workplace:
Continental rewards hard work! Our total rewards package is designed to recognize individual and team performance.
* Exceptional company culture that encourages innovation and empowers leaders by providing the care, training, and tools critical to success
* Competitive base salary with superior leasing and resident renewal incentive programs
* Industry-leading benefits package including Gold and Platinum Medical Plan options, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care, 401(k) with company match and company provided life and disability insurance
* A customized online training program and on-the-job mentoring to help you build upon your skillset and excel in the industry
* World-class work environment (Class A luxury communities) with potential for long-term career growth and advancement
* Generous rent discount program
* Paid holidays and generous vacation time; summer hours include four paid half days to use during the summer months
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is a proven, dynamic and diverse national real estate development company. Over our 39 year history, we have grown from a small real estate company to a major presence in the development industry. Continental is committed to providing the best benefits in the business and fostering a collegial environment where autonomy and teamwork intersect to create the opportunity for you to do what you do best every day.
Do you have talent, ambition and drive? Are you interested in working with highly capable, collegial, and professional people who respect and appreciate the contributions of others? If so, please submit your resume and cover letter today!
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer drug screen and background check prior to joining the Continental team.
What We Need:
* Strong focus on the customer and previous sales experience required
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to build relationships
* A skilled problem solver and self-motivated individual
* Ability to use electronic communication professionally and efficiently
* Ability to work a non-traditional schedule including evenings and weekends as needed
* 1 year(s): Sales and Customer Service
* High School or better
Internal Number: LEASI01233-00001
About Continental Properties
Continental Properties is a national real estate development and property management company headquartered in suburban Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Founded in 1979 and still privately held, continental has grown from a small company to a major presence in the real estate and apartment management industry. With each project, Continental works as a responsible business partner and community leader. We operate Springs® Apartments, our national award-winning apartment brand with a fierce commitment to customer service. The Springs offers features and amenities distinguishing us from the competition, promoting customer satisfaction and retention, and challenging the status quo in the apartment industry. The development and management of our retail projects and apartment communities is backed by Continental’s hallmarks: ethical business practices, expert industry knowledge, financial strength and an uncompromising attention to detail.
Continental Properties’ team of exceptional people, its financial resources, critical thinking and unrivaled industry insight all play a role in creating real estate developments that deliver optimum benefit to our tenants and attractive returns to investors and enhance the communities we serve.