Seeking a talented and dedicated Maintenance Technician!
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as a Maintenance Technician at our beautiful Springs at McDonough residential apartment community in McDonough, GA.
This position is empowered by the Maintenance Supervisor and Community Manager to deliver the highest quality customer service and provide an unmatched level of personal attention to residents. Our Maintenance Technicians have the opportunity to address and respond to our resident’s service needs and are instrumental in maintaining the facility operations at their community.
What you'll do:
* Provide direct support to our Maintenance Supervisor
* Utilize your troubleshooting skills to respond to a wide variety of residential service requests in a timely and professional manner
* Prepare apartment homes for rent by performing various repairs in HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry wall, building exteriors, and appliances
* Ensure that any unresolved maintenance issues or concerns are reported to the Maintenance Supervisor
Continental is a great place to work, as shown by our six consecutive Top Workplace awards. Here are some of the reasons that our employees vote for us as a Top Workplace:
Continental rewards hard work! Our total rewards package is designed to recognize individual and team performance.
* Exceptional company culture that encourages innovation and empowers leaders by providing the care, training, and tools critical to success
* Competitive base salary with a superior resident renewal and maintenance incentive programs
* Industry-leading benefits package including Gold and Platinum Medical Plan options, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care, 401(k) with company match and company provided life and disability insurance
* A customized online training program and on-the-job mentoring to help you build upon your skillset and excel in the industry
* World-class work environment (Class A luxury communities) with potential for long-term career growth and advancement
* Generous rent discount program
* Paid holidays and generous vacation time; summer hours include four paid half days to use during the summer months
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is a proven, dynamic and diverse national real estate development company. Over our 39 year history, we have grown from a small real estate company to a major presence in the development industry. Continental is committed to providing the best benefits in the business and fostering a collegial environment where autonomy and teamwork intersect to create the opportunity for you to do what you do best every day.
Do you have talent, ambition and drive? Are you interested in working with highly capable, collegial, and professional people who respect and appreciate the contributions of others? If so, please submit your resume and cover letter today!
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer drug screen and background check prior to joining the Continental team.
What we need:
* EPA and CPO certifications and substantial knowledge and experience repairing plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry wall, building exteriors, and appliances
* Dedication to exceeding the needs of all customers with an ability to build and maintain relationships
* Ability to use electronic communication professionally and efficiently, with previous experience in Onesite, Ops Technology, and Compliance Depot preferred
* Demonstrate thoroughness, accuracy, and organization when accomplishing tasks
* Ability to work a non-traditional schedule including evenings, weekends and on-call hours
* 1 year(s): Maintenance Experience
* High School or better
Licenses & Certifications
* Electrical MT Certified
* EPA/HVAC Certified
* Certified Pool/Spa Op
* Certified Apt Maint Tech
Internal Number: MAINT01193-00001
About Continental Properties
Continental Properties is a national real estate development and property management company headquartered in suburban Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Founded in 1979 and still privately held, continental has grown from a small company to a major presence in the real estate and apartment management industry. With each project, Continental works as a responsible business partner and community leader. We operate Springs® Apartments, our national award-winning apartment brand with a fierce commitment to customer service. The Springs offers features and amenities distinguishing us from the competition, promoting customer satisfaction and retention, and challenging the status quo in the apartment industry. The development and management of our retail projects and apartment communities is backed by Continental’s hallmarks: ethical business practices, expert industry knowledge, financial strength and an uncompromising attention to detail. Continental Properties’ team of exceptional people, its financial resources, critical thinking and unrivaled industry insight all play a role in creating real estate developments that deliver optimum benefit to our tenants and attractive returns to investors and enhance the communities we serve.