- Excellent verbal, written, and executive presentation skills
- Effective communication skills in interacting with residents, vendors and management, with strong customer service orientation
- High mechanical competency Need to understand houses, how their systems work and how to address the most frequent repair requests
- Familiarities with applicable building codes, ordinances and State and local regulations and have knowledge in the proper methods of storing equipment, materials and supplies.
Required Education and Experience
- Equivalent of a bachelor's degree and 10+ years of a related background with demonstrated advancement of responsibilities and proven experience in leadership roles
- Understanding of the residential property management industry and an ability to identify opportunities and implement processes to improve efficiency, service, and expense control
- Excellent knowledge of tools of the trades, materials, best scoping practices and cost-effective solutions in maintaining single family residential homes
- Strong PC skills and the ability to manage, coordinate, and communicate via a digital platform with a focus on operating metrics
- Pass a Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Credit, and Criminal Background Check including a valid driver's license
Preferred Education and Experience
- Knowledge of Yardi Property Management Software
- Direct experience in the Single-Family Rental Home (SFRH) industry
- Job history managing 10+ person staff across thousands of units
- CPM, CFM, RPA and/or SMA designation
The job is based in Dayton Ohio but may involve travel to train and oversee satellite operations. Travel is primarily local during the business day.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants shall be considered for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.? We are also a Drug Free Work Place.? Qualified applicants will also be required to pass a drug screening before receiving an offer or beginning employment. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.