Looking for a FUN new career opportunity with an EXCELLENT company? Cohen-Esrey Communities, LLC. is currently seeking an Part Time Property Manager at Marshalltown Senior Residencesproperty located in Marshalltown, IA. We are looking for a qualified and passionate professional who shares our corporate vision and values to join our team and experience our AMAZING culture!
One of Cohen-Esrey’s greatest strengths is the heart and dedication of its team. We take a keen interest in our team members in keeping with our Core Value of Team Member Fulfillment: We genuinely care about each other's well-being and nurture professional growth.
Through developing and investing in Communities, Cohen-Esrey helps residents, local and state agencies, investors, and asset managers realize top quality benefits from all of our Communities.
· Reviewing and updating market survey
· Completing outreach marketing
· Updating current advertising sources
· Executing scheduled resident functions and activities
· Managing curb appeal and common areas according to CE standards
· Maintaining model and vacant ready units to CE standards
· Forecasting upcoming renewals and potential vacancies
· Developing and executing a marketing plan
· Complying with all applicable federal, state, county and city regulations
· Ensuring that all files are processed and maintained in a timely manner, including repayment agreements and special claims
· Overseeing timely unit turns
· Verifying completion and accuracy of work orders and ensuring that follow-up is completed with residents
· Notifying maintenance team of maintenance issues and vacancies
· Obtaining bids and managing capital projects
· Handling all security and emergency situations according to CE standards
· Processing invoices in a timely fashion
· Complying with OneSite data entry and scanning and attaching of invoices and all deposits
· Monitoring and managing expenses compared to budget
· Managing delinquencies and handling evictions regardless of reason for lease violation
· Assisting with budget preparation
· Reviewing and analyzing monthly financials
· Negotiating contracts
· Monitoring vendor performance
· Reconciling petty cash
· Ensuring that all files are sent to collections in a timely manner and monitoring for consistent activity
· Reporting to the owner/investor/asset managers according to the schedule required
· Creating and maintaining positive and productive vendor relationships
· Screening, interviewing and selecting prospective candidates for hiring
· Onboarding all new team members
· Training all team members
· Updating team member schedules in timekeeping systems, correcting time cards and approving/denying leave requests
· Completing annual performance reviews and merit increases on a timely basis
Basic Qualifications include:
High School or GED
1-2 + years of experience in property management
1-2 + years of OneSite experience (or comparable Multifamily software)
2 + years with Microsoft Office
Valid Driver's License
Preferred Qualifications include:
3+ years of experience in property management
Proven 3+ years’ experience in Multifamily software
Proven 3 + years with Microsoft Office
To be hired, Candidates will be required to successfully complete a background investigation and drug test. Cohen-Esrey is an equal opportunity employer.
About Cohen Esrey
We empower people to thrive.
Headquartered in Overland Park, KS, Cohen-Esrey's roots in real estate go back to 1969. Since then we have been dedicated to building thriving communities by developing quality affordable, mixed-income and market rate housing that makes a difference.