The Marketing Manager, Communications, works cross-functionally with multiple teams to facilitate presentation/materials development for new business, internal marketing, and property management communications needs in support of the Company's growth and engagement goals.
1. Oversees the proactive development and elevation of brand/strategy within new business, marketing, and communications presentation materials.
2. Works diligently to set quality levels across communications outputs and to help win new business through concise, clear, and sometimes creative writing, to include competitive resume, brochure, project description, and proposal copy development.
3. Follows company brand specs and standards, and serves as creative consultant to lead graphic designers to develop specific visual elements for proposals/presentations.
4. Collaborates with and serves as liaison for multiple departments and executive levels to understand key projects and how to effectively communicate the value to the target audience.
5. Positions In-House-Marketing services as part of the larger Greystar marketing differentials, and creates channels/opportunities to educate internal and external clients about these capabilities and services.
6. Guides new business pitch opportunities where In-House Marketing is engaged to consult or execute custom new business efforts.
7. Manages internal marketing and property management communications needs across content and creative.
8. Uses project management tools to manage deliverables, report on project requests and average project timelines, and to evaluate conversion rates and other success metrics.
Internal Number: R0026610
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.