Lincoln Military Housing - A company for Growth and Opportunity!
Lincoln Military Housing was formed in 2001 through a Department of Defense (DoD) contract with parent company Lincoln Property Company. Our mission has always been to increase the quality of military housing for our nation's service men and women. Lincoln Military Housing now provides more than 36,000 family homes for military members across the US. Our Team Members are passionate about the work they do and take pride in our mission of providing our military families with exemplary service in a quality home environment.
When you join Lincoln Military Housing , you will be working along side a team of talented and passionate individuals with unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional development and career growth. Every day with Lincoln Military Housing, you have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our service members and their families by demonstrating our core values of INTEGRITY, COMMUNICATION, EMPOWERMENT, RESPECT, BALANCE, and COMMITMENT. We take pride in serving those who serve us.
A Day in the Life of a Customer Service Representative:
As a Lincoln Military Housing Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing customer service for all prospective and current residents within a multi-family residential community.
Your role will include answering phones as well as taking and following up on service requests of our residents. Your role is instrumental in the resident move in process- the job entails showing new homes, completing new leases and ensuring resident's needs are met. Your role will require effective customer service skills and the ability to work efficiently and effectively and deliver on our mission of providing exemplary service in accordance with Lincoln Military Housing's quality customer satisfaction standards.
Your Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Assists prospective residents with information regarding their lease, the community, and the move in process.
* Prepares lease documents for residents as part of the move in process (pet's, allotments, etc.).
* Ensures all lease paperwork is completed and entered into the system.
* Responsible for responding to and managing resident complaints and/or service issues and may coordinate with appropriate staff to address and resolve resident concerns.
* Supports residents during the move-out process, which may include notice to vacate and resident transfers.
* Manages resident lease process including finalizing leases with the residents and providing information regarding the community and resident services.
* May perform post-turn unit inspections and complete move-in inventory inspections with new residents.
* Follow-up with residents who have requested work-order/services or expressed issues/concerns with the community.
* Responsible for lease renewal notification and timely resident notice to renew or vacate.
* Works in conjunction with maintenance team to ensure service requests are assigned and scheduled appropriately and completed in a timely manner.
* Responsible for resident follow up to ensure services rendered have been completed according to LMH standards and meet resident's satisfaction.
* Participates in outreach marketing activities (i.e. market surveys, shop competitors, etc.) on a regular basis to obtain prospective residents.
* Composing and distributing of correspondence / notices (3 day, move out charges, renewals other important resident notices that pertain to maintenance services, etc.).
* May participate in property walks / inspections (grounds, common areas, parking lots, community rooms, make-readies, quality control, etc.) to ensure community is well maintained according to LMH's quality standards.
* Complies with all OSHA safety regulations, local applicable laws regarding health, safety or environment, Fair Housing and LMH Standard Operating Procedures and Policies.
What You Need For Success:
Position requires 1 year of residential property management or customer service role preferred.
Proficiency in personal computer skills, keyboard, internet search, email correspondence, math, Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and other software applications preferred (i.e. Yardi, Payscan).
Effective communication and interaction with customers, vendors, management, co-workers, sufficient to exchange or convey information and to give and receive work direction.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, prioritize and complete assigned duties to ensure operational objectives are achieved.
Must possess a positive and professional demeanor in all interactions, under all circumstances.
Ability to operate a motor vehicle (valid license required).
Must be available to work a flexible scheduled, including weekends, off-hours and emergencies as required.
The position requires mobility within the office and the ability to operate a computer, phone and other office machinery such as a scanner and copy machine.
What We Provide You:
Lincoln offers a wide range of insurance options and benefit programs. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness, and we are committed to doing everything we can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage. In addition, we offer competitive compensation and generous paid time off.