The Lifestyle Coordinator plays an integral role in the support of the day-to-day management of the community to achieve community goals surrounding resident retention. This role works closely with the Community Manager and Sales Consultants to assist in the move-in process, the creation and coordination of programs and resident events, and with all aspects of sales and marketing for the community.
1. Greets prospects and residents as they enter the office/leasing area and ensures the comforts of prospects and visitors while they wait to speak with a team member. Assists with tours as needed
2. Answers phone calls, routes all calls to the appropriate team member for assistance, and assists with completed service request call backs as necessary.
3. Maintains the guest suite schedule to ensure proper payment and cleanliness upon guest arrival and manages and monitors the loading dock and/or elevator schedule for move-ins and move-outs.
4. Manages all package deliveries by documenting arrival information and notifying residents of all package deliveries within 24 hours.
5. Ensures all amenities are in tour condition and prepared for resident use.
6. Utilizes amenity space to develop and execute innovative, creative, and dynamic events, services, and programs. Works to develop outcomes as well as assessment metrics to determine success of programs.
7. Keeps detailed information on local area restaurants, shops, delivery places, and other pertinent information that may be of interest to residents and maintains positive relationships and contacts with concierge vendors and local businesses, Offers recommendations to residents on a variety of services or needs and keeps up to date on events within the community.
8. Monitors and responds to Lifestyle E-mail Account and works with Lifestyle Team to ensure messages are responded to in a timely fashion and to create marketing and awareness of events, programs, services, and initiatives.
9. Creates and produces the monthly calendar, newsletter, and flyers with activities and events. Monitors and submits items for Resident Portal postings.
10. Participates in ensuring Greystar sales and marketing program standards and benchmarks are being met.
11. Provides input into the development of budgets within the property portfolio as it relates to planned activities and resident retention. Manage expenses to budget.
Internal Number: R0024328
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.