The Director of Content is responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content creation to achieve Greystar's goals and to support Greystar's client roster. The Director will also define content strategy to raise brand awareness for Greystar and assigned portfolio of properties, monitor web traffic and metrics to identify best practices, and manage the Content Creation Team.
1. Trailblazes innovative content strategies and solutions to support the growth of the Greystar and property brand.
2. Defines, leads, and develops the brand identities and brand strategies of thought leadership clients.
3. Develops all client editorial calendars to ensure brand consistency, strategic growth, and timely publication.
4. Establishes and grows thought partnership with Sr Director of Marketing, overseeing a cohesive content strategy.
5. Oversees Content Creation Team through delegation, ongoing management and communication, and quality of work, while ensuring profitability across client accounts.
6. Works closely with key marketing and business leaders to ensure comprehensive and cohesive brand deliverables for clients (client decks, videos, websites, and other collateral).
7. Leads the editing and creative review of all content assets (client presentation decks, social media dashboards, storyboards, press releases, etc.).
8. Manages the workflow of the Content Creation Team as well as onboarding and training a team of content contributors/content strategists to ensure they are set up for success.
9. Identifies gaps in content strategies and recommends revised tactics and products when needed.
Internal Number: R0024851
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.