The Enterprise Productivity Systems Associate is responsible for enabling team members with technologies, tools, and applications that promote efficiency, increase productivity, and enhance collaboration.
1. Provides expertise and assistance to team members in integrating productivity tools into business processes and solutions using the Microsoft Office 365 technologies, such as, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Forms, etc.
2. Consults and engages with team members to understand their business challenges and needs, evaluate options, and help them select the best tool(s) that will achieve the desired outcomes.
3. Assists in the administration of the core Microsoft productivity tools platforms, including, tracking, measuring, and reporting tool usage acceptance, and business process impact.
4. Educates team members to build basic proficiency in using the technology tools and empowering them to create business solutions to enhance productivity, efficiency, collaboration, and recognize ROI.
5. Assists in implementing productivity tools strategies and programs to promote team member acceptance and utilization of the tool platform.
6. Works collaboratively with subject matter experts to develop, refine and publish content on the productivity tools platforms and channels, ensuring relevance based on audience served.
7. Provides escalated support by responding to team member requests and questions, researching and correcting systems problems, and follow up with the end users to ensure satisfaction resolution of system-related issues.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Internal Number: R0030055
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.