The Microsoft Office 365 Analyst is responsible for the design, development, management, and administration of the productivity technologies, tools, and applications to enhance productivity, collaboration, and efficiency.
1. Serves as technical architect and developer for the productivity tools, including but not limited to Microsoft 365 applications business solutions, such as SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Power Apps and Power Automate.
2. Works collaboratively with team members to plan, design, build, and implement customized solutions using available productivity technologies.
3. Provides ongoing support and consultation with team members to help them optimize the benefits from available technologies, tools, and applications.
4. Troubleshoots complex problems and develops recommendations and solutions by performing needs analyses and defining opportunities for new or improved business process solutions.
5. Provides escalated help desk support by responding to user requests and questions, researching and correcting systems problems, and following up with the end users to ensure satisfactory resolution of system-related issues
6. Recommends and/or assists in engaging internal and external resources and vendor-partners to help team members gain maximum platform benefits.
7. Serves as primary technical lead of the core productivity tools platforms.
8. Researches to identify and implement tools and technology to meet the needs of the Company.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Internal Number: R0028264
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.