The Move-in Manager oversees customer support to new residents and provides a personalized positive move-in experience by being the new resident's main point of contact for the first two weeks of residency in order to achieve community goals related to increasing customer satisfaction and decreasing turnover.
1. Meets with new residents upon lease signing to coordinate move-in schedules and determine if any special arrangements related to the move-in need to be made.
2. Completes quality control walk-through of leased units prior to move-in and coordinates with the Make-Ready team to initiate a service request or resolve any outstanding work items.
3. Reviews and approves all leasing documentation and communicates the status of the file to prospects.
4. Escorts new resident(s) to their homes on move-in day, ensures the resident(s) are familiar with the location of mailboxes, compactors, general amenities, etc,, and introduces the resident(s) to the Resident Services Manager who will handle their ongoing customer support requests.
5. Provides a move-in gift to be placed in the unit 48 hours prior to arrival of the new resident(s).
6. Places a required follow-up call 48 hours after resident(s) move in to ensure satisfaction with move-in process and determine if the new resident(s) are satisfied with their new apartment home.
7. Monitors all new move-in service requests that occur in the first two weeks of residency and ensures that the service requests are completed within 24 hours and to the resident's satisfaction.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Internal Number: R0030367
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.