Responsible for working with internal team members, leadership, and/or third-parties to coordinate and administer local,departmental, regional, divisional, national or global projects and programs that will require collaboration, research,documentation, schedule coordination, project monitoring as well as accurate tracking, follow-up and reporting ofinformation.
Essential Responsibilities: Team Members in this role may do any combination of responsibilities listed below, performing specialized tasks necessary for their specific focus area:
1. Assist and participate in the planning, organizing and administration of critical projects and programs.
2. May run standard and ad-hoc reports utilizing a variety of reporting tools.
3. Originate, compile and analyze statistical and other documents and data as requested or required.
4. Serve as a primary point of contact for a specific project/program initiative or body of ongoing responsibilities not requiring the immediate attention of someone in a leadership role; helps to direct inquiries or action items to the appropriate parties and follows up to ensure it's been addressed.
5. Coordinate the operational procedures and support activities for initiatives, including but not limited to, schedules, timelines, milestone achievements, etc.
6. May assist in the preparation and management of budgets associated with a particular project/program.
7. May maintain the portfolio for a specific project/program, ensure adherence to specific financial gates, ensuring accuracy and integrity as well as status reporting.
8. May monitor related websites, systems or reports identifying actionable items/issues and collaborating with the appropriate contact for resolution.
9. Audit and ensure relevant documentation is received in support of programs/processes to maintain company or regulatory compliances or meet important deadlines.
1. Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Follows established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organizational standards, and operational processes related to area(s) of responsibility and reporting violations or infractions to appropriate individual(s). Practices proper safety techniques in accordance with Company, property, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards by immediately reporting any mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions, employee/visitor/resident injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to appropriate individual(s). Identifies areas for improvement and offers suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity. Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within the industry and area(s) of responsibility by attending internal and external training classes, research and/or subscribing to the internet or other professional publications, or utilizing other appropriate method(s) to obtain business and professional information, and applies knowledge and practices to area(s) of responsibility.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Internal Number: R0031819
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.