This position performs technical and mechanical work that ensures the physical aspects of the buildings, grounds, amenities, and common areas of the property meet the standards for cleanliness, appearance, safety and overall functionality. Service Supervisors: At least 2 years experience required in apartment Maintenance/Service Supervisor role preferred, or supervisor role in a related field of maintenance. HVAC, EPA, CPO certification and bilingual skills strongly preferred. Service Technicians: At least 1-year experience required in apartment maintenance/service role or similar field of maintenance. HVAC and EPA certifications strongly preferred.
Greystar, the global leader in rental housing is having ain-personProperty Management job fair for qualified candidates, to join our Nashville Property teams! The in person job fair will be on ThursdayJune 10th from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmat 600 11th Avenue N. Nashville, TN 37203. Please submit your resume for a chance to attend the fair. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of two years of related experience. We offer competitive pay and benefits as well as the opportunity for career advancement.
*Hiring at various locations across Nashville, Chattanooga, and Knoxville. *
What your day might look like
* Prepare apartments for new move in's and complete "make-ready" process of vacant apartments
* Complete resident service requests and repairs in a timely manner
* Maintain cleanliness of exterior buildings and parking areas
* Assisting your supervisor with vendor management and other duties
* Perform routine maintenance and inspections for equipment
What we are looking for
* Knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of hand tools, power tools, and mechanical equipment
* Proficient in MS Office Suite
* High level of professionalism in both manner and dress
* Excellent communication skills; ability to read, write and communicate effectively
* Valid EPA/Universal certifications are highly desired
What we can offer you
* Competitive salary
* Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance
* Retirement savings with a 401(k) and company match
* Generous holiday & vacation package
* Opportunities for growth and advancement
For additional information; visit our website at www.greystar.com. EOE
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Job Type: Full-time
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Internal Number: R0035374
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.