1. Provides input into the development of budget(s) for the property by analyzing and evaluating financial statements, reviewing current and projected marketing information, and accessing operational reports that establish historic and predict performance patterns.
2. Meets targeted revenues by setting rent rates, ensuring rent and fees are collected and posted in a timely manner, making financial bank deposits, and preparing and reviewing monthly financial status reports.
3. Approves invoices from vendors, contractors, and service providers for payment by reconciling work performed or products purchased, ensuring validity of certificates of insurance, coding charges to appropriate Chart of Account codes, and managing communication between the vendor/contractor, accounting, and the client/owner as needed.
4. Controls expenditures by staying within the constraints of the approved budget and manages the balance and maintenance of the petty cash fund.
5. Oversees the lease enforcement process by approving prospective resident applications, discounts and renewal leases, conducts periodic apartment inspections, follows proper notice requirements, evicts residents, and imposes and collects late fees and other charges as allowable and stated in the terms of the lease.
6. Gathers, analyzes, and interprets current market and economic trends that may impact the property and implements short- and long-range marketing and leasing strategies to achieve the property's occupancy and revenue goals.
7. Promotes resident satisfaction and retention by responding to complaints, questions, and requests in a timely manner, and taking appropriate action to resolve and address service issues. Ensures the property's maintenance team members comply with the Company's standards with respect to responding and completing resident service requests. Follows up to ensure resident satisfaction.8. Conducts regular property inspections and takes appropriate actions to ensure that the physical aspects of the property, grounds, buildings, model(s) and amenities meet established standards for safety, cleanliness, and general appearance and appeal.
9. Supervises property staff by interviewing, hiring, orienting, and training employees, and manages their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices.
10. Assists in managing the client/owner relationship by meeting with the owners, conducting property tours, providing updates and information about the property's performance, and responding to owner requests as needed.
11. Develops new ideas and programs to enhance events, amenities, and the overall Resident experience during the life cycle of Residents' lease terms.
12. Acts as Residents' primary contact and proactively communicates with them while strengthening each relationship by deeply understanding each Resident's unique lifestyle, preferences, and needs, and ensuring services offered are personalized and of the highest quality.
Depending on the position offered, full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Internal Number: R0035955
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.