The Solutions Architect is responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping customer business requirements to systems/technical requirements. The Solutions Architect works as a team member along with the Project Manager and supporting team members to deliver the complete solution for the customer.
1. Technical lead in the implementation of new ServiceNow Modules including ITSM (Incident, Request, Change, Problem), Service Portal, ITOM (Discovery, CMDB, Orchestration/Integration Hub).
2. Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign along with the Project Manager.
3. Share best practices and be consultative throughout the technical design of the project.
4. Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements.
5. Produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
6. Participate in internal projects as required.
7. Maintain current ServiceNow knowledge through self-study and utilization of available training.
8. Provides expertise in the pursuit of a Return on Investment (ROI) by recommending enhancements and modifications to platform owner and business stakeholders.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Internal Number: R0032884
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.