The Community Assistant (CA) works with and supports the team of property management professionals in achieving occupancy and retention goals by performing administrative tasks related to leasing, marketing, and customer service at the community.
1. Performs administrative tasks for the leasing office including but not limited to: copying documents, filing resident files, preparing notices, handling resident calls, and organizing rent payments and other collateral materials.
2. Assists with sales and leasing activities to achieve the property's revenue and occupancy goals by conducting virtual tours, responding to online inquiries, greeting and qualifying prospects, conducting property tours, and showing apartments.
3. Assists with the lease preparation process by generating all required lease paperwork and organizing resident lease files.
4. Assists with move in and move out process for residents; commits to working move-in and move-outs with the understanding that these events, along with "turn", are mandatory work dates. Any time off during these dates will be considered an exception and must be requested and approved in writing by the Community Manager well in advance.
5. Answers incoming calls and sets appointments for prospects to tour the property.
6. Performs on-campus marketing outreach to generate Community awareness and qualified traffic.
7. Assists with coordinating resident functions, including parties, birthday cards, unit visits, and other programs to achieve resident satisfaction goals.
8. Schedules and conducts resident visits as directed and distributes notices such as flyers, newsletters, resident surveys, and late notices.
9. Acts as an after-hours liaison between residents and property management. Works mandatory on-call schedule, for which the CA will be paid a specified minimum number of hours plus any actual hours which exceed the standard minimum hours. Responds to after-hours emergencies within a required period of time. At least one on-call shift per week is expected; however, the schedule is determined at the site level.
10. Responds quickly and courteously to resident concerns and questions and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
11. Must be available to work a minimum of 16 hours per week.
12. Must be enrolled at a local university and be in good academic standing. 13. Lives onsite unless an exception has been granted by a Director of Operations or Senior Director of Operations.
14. Other duties as assigned.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.