Responsible for verifying accuracy of the property transitions process (PTP) in Salesforce, as well as addition build out. This involves continuous evaluation of the regional processes and system workflow, identifying areas in need of improvement and ways to streamline processes to enhance overall success. Manager works closely with all support service and operational teams to train on tools and processes, along with the national transition team and PTP- Management Coordinators (PTP-MC) within the region.
1. Responsible for maintaining process of gathering potential new business from the client services team and/or operational team members through communication and Salesforce process.
2. Responsible for maintaining up-to-date and accurate processes for the region in TaskRay/Salesforce PTP as well as providing feedback to national in regard to PTP SharePoint, Greystar Portal Property Transitions page, training material and all other supporting documents. This involves working with operations and support team leaders to confirm changes and updates to the process.
3. Works alongside operations team to continually develop and deploy new transition processes within the region.
4. Reports on the overall success of the process and system, participating in ongoing improvements through review and feedback. Also, creates and deploys reporting through Salesforce on PTP.
5. Mentors and supports the property transitions coordinators in the region while and managing the relationships and identifying opportunities for growth and structure for those team members.
6. Maintain a close working relationship with client services group to identify client needs and improve exterior view of transition process. Attend client calls as needed.
7. Initiates and maintains relationships with support service groups and all operational teams. Provides ongoing national account support by maintaining relationships with outside vendors and internal teams.
8. Works closely with the IT department to manage systems and tools used through the transitioning process. Participates is weekly development calls and manages the submission and closure of tickets related to Salesforce and Helpdesk.
9. Keeps management apprised of transition process and system updates on a regular basis through status updates and summary reporting.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.