The Sr. Strategy Manager provides expert-level assessment and strategic direction (strategy development, articulation, application, and guidance) on a national, regional, and property level that leverages insights/data usage to execute better brands and advertising, drive occupancy for our assets, and grow revenue around Greystar products and services.
1. Performs in-depth research to identify and establish market trends, and uses consumer insights to inform marketing strategy and customer brand development work.
2. Identifies insights tools, best usage of tools, data pulling, analysis of data and written strategy applications with the ability to inform an enhanced process.
3. Develops comprehensive decks articulating marketing strategies leveraging data accordingly.
4. Participates in strategy sessions to identify regional and national strategy tactics as it relates to assets, portfolios, and Greystar property management initiatives.
5. Develops innovative concepts to promote using the internal team for branding, customer insights, and other products.
6. Collaborates on content/creative development, ensuring strategy is driving the product and the end result fits the strategy.
7. Arranges and monitors marketing activities and campaigns.
8. Tracks and measures marketing outcomes including marketing tactics, based on defined KPIs.
9. Devises actionable strategies from customer insights.
10. Brings the consumer perspective to marketing decision-making by executing market analysis and research activities to provide insights and recommendations.
11. Works with internal Greystar marketing teams (from Property Management National and Regional teams to Enterprise teams) as a strategic partner and aligning needs with products and services offered by National Marketing.
12. Identifies ideal methodology and provides oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs.
13. Leverages research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities and gain internal support to act upon these opportunities.
14. Conveys analysis and recommendations via presentations, written reports, and other creative methods.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.