Continental Properties is looking for an an experienced and customer centric Community Manager for our brand-new Springs at La Grange residential apartment community located in Louisville, KY.
Our Community Manager is an essential business leader responsible for the successful operations of their community. You will provide an exceptional living experience for all residents while creating a positive and productive work environment for the team.
* Develop and manage the operating income/expense budgets
* Lead and direct all business functions, sales, marketing, and customer service for the community
* Hire, develop, and motivate your team, promoting high levels of engagement and continued growth and development
* Oversee the performance of the community and the well-being of residents
What Sets Us Apart:
Continental Properties is a great place to work, as evidenced by our consecutive Top Workplace awards. Here are some of the reasons that our team members vote for us as a Top Workplace:
* Monetary incentive programs to compensate individual and team performance
* Industry-leading benefits package including medical, dental, and vision plans; company paid life and disability insurance
* Eligible for immediate enrollment into our 401(k) plan with company match
* 9 paid holidays and accrued vacation time
* Onsite apartment discount
* Funds provided for continued education through our Learning & Development program
* 6-weeks paid parental leave with family-forming & fertility benefits
* On-demand mental health support and an employee assistance program
* You Belong Here Committee focused on promoting and inclusive and equitable work environment
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and all applicable state and local fair employment practices laws, and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer criminal background check prior to joining the Continental team.
Skills for Success:
* 3 plus years of residential community management experience
* Experience leading and developing teams
* Experience creating budgets/increasing a community's NOI
* An unmatched commitment to customer service
* Experience in Onesite, Ops Technology, YieldStar, Lead2Lease and Compliance Depot preferred
* Ability to work a non-traditional schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Individuals will perform a combination of sedentary desk work and touring the community for a period of 8 hours. Some communities will have stairs in select units. In addition, you will need to use a computer, telephone and other office equipment to perform tasks.
Continental Properties is a national real estate development and property management company headquartered in suburban Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Founded in 1979 and still privately held, continental has grown from a small company to a major presence in the real estate and apartment management industry. With each project, Continental works as a responsible business partner and community leader. We operate Springs® Apartments, our national award-winning apartment brand with a fierce commitment to customer service. The Springs offers features and amenities distinguishing us from the competition, promoting customer satisfaction and retention, and challenging the status quo in the apartment industry. The development and management of our retail projects and apartment communities is backed by Continental’s hallmarks: ethical business practices, expert industry knowledge, financial strength and an uncompromising attention to detail. Continental Properties’ team of exceptional people, its financial resources, critical thinking and unrivaled industry insight all play a role in creating real estate developments that deliver optimum benefit to our tenants and attractive returns to investors and enhance the communities we serve.